Just A Girl Who Loves Quarter Horses Tee
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Love Quarter Horses? Then this is a great tee is for you. These shirts are comfy and cute so why not start a collection of your favorites.
Every purchase helps horses. I donate 5% of each sale to a horse rescue from the list of rescues I am supporting.
Be sure to check out my other Quarter Horse Products in the Quarter Horse Collection.
Over time I will be creating more breed collections so stay tuned for your favorite horse breeds.
Our t-shirts are soft and comfy, with a tear-away label.
For a different look tie the shirt in a knot at the bottom. Get the rolled cuffed sleeved look by simply rolling them up once or twice.
❤ T-SHIRT FABRIC
- Solid colors are 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton.
- Athletic & Black Heather are 90% airlume combed and ringspun cotton & 10% polyester
- Ash is 99% airlume combed and ringspun cotton & 1% polyester
- Alternate Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52% airlume combed and ringspun cotton & 48% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% airlume combed and ringspun cotton & 1% polyester
This style is a unisex fit t-shirt. Most are happy with the size they normally wear in a tee. However, these tees sizes tend to run slightly large and long.
If you want a closer fitted shirt then go down a size and down 2 sizes for a more form fitting shirt.
Keep in mind, room for error by an inch or so.
- Please review the sizing chart that has been added to the product pictures.
- Reading the Sizing Chart: Please note that the sizing chart includes the measurements of one side of the shirt, not the circumference.
- High-quality heat transfer
- Professionally heat pressed
- The entire process is eco-friendly; inks are water-based, bio-degradable, and non-toxic; their production is fully automated and paperless.
❤ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Turn the t-shirt inside out and wash with cold water.
- We recommend air drying but can be placed in your dryer (on low heat).
- Do not iron directly onto vinyl as that will damage your image.
- Only non-chlorine bleach.
Shipping is FREE when your order reaches $35 or more.
Processing Time: 2-3 days
During holidays please expect delays as the number of orders are slightly higher than usual, although we will do our best to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Processing times are based on curating the product, packaging, and getting the product ready to ship.
Shipping Time: 4-8 days
Shipping time is separate from processing times. This is from the time the product gets sent out to be shipped to when it reaches your door.
Shipping does experience rerouting and delays from time to time, especially around the holidays.
Shipped in self-sealing poly mailers with high-adhering adhesive seal strip and UV protecting coating inside. Resistant to punctures and tampering. Garments are professionally folded and inserted neatly into the package. Larger orders are packaged in a corrugated box.
❤ CONNECT WITH ME
My name is Kacey. I am the owner and all the job titles of Joyful Equestrian. I invite you to connect with me, become involved, and become part of the Joyful Equestrian Fam… it is just getting started.
You can do this by the following:
♥ Sign up for my email newsletter. For updates, new products, happenings, giveaways, and more. You can directly reply back to emails I send too. Yes I am a real person I swear. Make sure you add email to contacts so it doesn’t end up in the spam filter.
♥ Follow me on Instagram. I am posting fun quotes, pictures of my horse life with my 2 years old sometimes, horse pics I like, announcements, questions posed to you guys to make this store better & to get to know you better!
♥ Sign up for the Rewards Program. You can earn points called golden apples. When you get enough points you earn discounts between $5 and $20. You also get to earn discounts for referrals.
♥ Join the Joyful Equestrian Community Group on Facebook. It has just been created. But I will be trying to get to know you better there and will have polls for new products, prompts for you to share about your equestrian journey, your horse knowledge, the horses you ride and love.
♥Facebook Page. I share similar posts on the Facebook page as Instagram. But extra things I share are just funny, happy, or heartwarming videos and posts I find around Facebook. It is worth a look if you need a pick me up.
♥Follow on Pinterest. I will be sharing products on Pinterest. You can save pins of products that you are interested in. I will also be sharing horsey and equestrian pins from others on my boards as well. Eventually, the products may be sold directly through Pinterest.
❤ JOYFUL EQUESTRIAN
Thanks for choosing to shop with us! I stand behind these products and strive for quality customer service, if you are unsatisfied with our products please let us know.
Thank you for browsing our shop. We hope you find something you like! ♥
© This design is created by Joyful Equestrian and is subject to copyright laws, please do not copy.